Wishing you a very Happy 2023! We hope your year is filled with love, good health, generosity, kindness, peace and much happiness. Thank you for supporting our small family-owned business. Dana, Chris, our staff and crew members appreciate your loyalty, and we are grateful for every opportunity you have given us. We are all looking forward to serving you again in 2023. Our commitment is to continue to listen to you, to provide you with excellent customer service, and to work with you as a partner to reach your landscaping goals.
Winter Lawn Care Reminders
These are all good DIY projects if you have the time. If you would rather, Grass Roots can take care of it for you. Please contact us for a price quote.
- Remove a full covering of leaves from your lawn. If left over winter, they can damage your grass.
- This is a great time to do a yard cleanup. Remove debris, dead plants, and sticks. Give a neat, clean edge to your lawn and beds. Add mulch for a clean, finished appearance.
- Winterize your lawn mower.
- Clean and store your garden tools properly.
- Stay off the lawn as much as possible if the grass is frozen. Grass becomes more brittle in colder temperatures and walking on it may damage the blades.
- Give your lawn, trees and shrubs a thorough watering before you put the hose away for the season.
Grass Roots Resources
Grass Roots website
Grass Roots Facebook page.
Grass Roots blog – “Grass Clippings”
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a blessed New Year!