A Message for our Customers
Dear Grass Roots Customers,
During this time of uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic we want you to know that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. Because of the rapidly evolving situation we are closely monitoring and following the CDC guidelines.
At this time, we are continuing to service properties. We are taking precautionary measures to minimize risks. Many of our procedures have changed, such as:
- Asking employees that are not feeling well to stay home.
- No in-person morning crew meetings.
- No in-person staff meetings.
- Stressing the importance of “Social Distancing” throughout the day when in proximity with our customers and other employees.
- A crew member will knock on your door to notify you they have arrived, but then move away from the door and begin working. There is no need for you to answer the door.
- If you want to speak to the Crew Chief, he will keep a distance of 6 feet away.
- Service calls and estimates will take place on your property but all communication about the job will be handled by phone or email if possible.
- We are increasing the frequency of proper hand washing and cleaning our trucks, equipment and other commonly touched surfaces.
At this time, we are taking it day by day and will continue to adjust as needed. For updates on any changes please check our website https://www.grassrootslawnandlandscaping.com/. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us by:
Email – [email protected]
Phone – (540)273-3661 – Dana
We hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
Owners of Grass Roots Lawn and Landscaping