Happy New Year 2021
Finally, we can put 2020 behind us. We are looking forward to a much better year ahead. Thank you for supporting our small business in 2020. We are committed to continue listening, improving and to raising the bar for 2021. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue our relationship into the New Year.
Garden Trends for 2021
- Outfitting backyards and garages to serve as gathering areas for year-round use.
- Outdoor living in the winter by adding fire pits, fireplaces, heaters, heavy blankets, and windbreaks.
- Vegetable gardening with entire family involved.
- Garden rooms.
- Creative container gardening.
- Houseplants to improve “Zoom” background.
2021 Pantone Color of The Year
Pantone has chosen two contrasting colors this year, Ultimate Grey and Illuminating Yellow. One way to take inspiration from these two shades is to use them in your garden and landscaping. There are many flowers to choose from in that color pallet. Some examples of yellow flowers are:
- Gerbera Daisies
- Day lily
Some examples of grey/silver flowers and foliage are:
- Lamb’s Ear
- Dusty Miller
- Silver Lavender
- Blue Fescue
- Jack Frost Brunnera
Grass Roots Resources
You may want to do some planning for your lawn and landscaping this winter. We have several resources that can help you with ideas, tips, and detailed information.
Here’s to better times ahead for everyone.
Wishing you health, happiness and prosperity in the New Year.