Happy New Year! We wish you the best of everything this year, health, love, happiness, and prosperity. Thank you for supporting our small family-owned business. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to serving you throughout 2022. We are committed to continuing to listen, provide you with excellent customer service, to use the most advanced products and top-notch equipment to improve your lawn and give you the service you deserve.
Garden Trends for 2022
1. Extending your living space outdoors. Bring the cozy outside.
2. Maximize the beauty and function of decks, patios, and porches by using containers filled with flowers or edibles.
3. Turning empty lawn spaces into gardens.
4. Edible gardens of fruits and vegetables.
5. Growing Cut Flower gardens to bring the beauty of nature inside.
6. Using dark foliage like Heuchera or Sweet Potato vines in containers.
7. Using tropical flowers in your landscape like Cannas and Caladiums.
8. Creating child friendly gardens.
OSHA Safety Course
Safety is very important to us at Grass Roots. We believe that staying informed on up-to-date safety standards helps to mitigate risks. Safety is critical to a good lawn care company. Building a strong safety culture reduces injuries and hazards to our teams, our customers and to property. To that end, we are pleased to tell you that Dana, one of our owners, has completed the 10 hour OSHA Construction Safety Course designed specifically for the landscape industry. He will be sharing this information with our team over the winter season.
Lawn Care Reminders
If you have a full covering of leaves on your lawn it is best to remove them as soon as possible. A covering of leaves left over winter can damage your lawn. They become a moldy mat that can smother the grass, won’t allow water to reach the soil, and blocks the sunlight your lawn needs.
This is also a good time for a clean up of your landscape. Brush and debris removal, bed edging, mulch applications, etc. These can be good DIY projects if you have the time. If you would rather Grass Roots take care of it for you, please contact us
Grass Roots Resources
Sending warmest wishes to you for a wonderful year ahead.